Friday, February 5, 2010

Shanarai Debi Shanu

Shanarai Debi Shanu

Shanarai Debi Shanu

Channel I is airing the drama Chobbish Ghonta. Arnnya Anwar produced and directed the drama. Shanarai Debi Shanu – the LUX channel I superstar talks about this drama:

Tell us about your role in Chobbish Ghonta

In this drama, I have my husband (Towkir Ahmed) and my child (Nirjon). The character of my husband is basically a betrayer. He told me he works a very good job but it is a lie. He actually goes around loving girls and in this way takes money from them. This is how our family goes on.

Are you working somewhere else?

Kaesar Ahmed’s Johur Alu Johru, Salauddin Labhlu’s Annondodham, Al Monsur Aladin’s Cherag, Shafikul Islam’s Chayaghat are my current projects. All these are serials. ETV’s Durer Manush and Channel I’s Sarisuri are two serials that are airing now.

LUX superstars who are your age are working for the big screens, why not you?

When I was nominated as LUX superstars, then I got an offer from Impress Telefilm. But since I am not into the scripts like that, my enrollment into cinema was not there. But I am very much interested to do so if possible. If everything is well, I will definitely do so.

I heard you are the editor of a lifestyle magazine. Hwo did you come to being an editor?

It was by chance. The people of the magazine came to me and asked me whether I will be working for a magazine which portrays fashion and glamour. I was curious and interested so I said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment